Tightness, dryness, redness... The low temperatures pass invoice and not worth with Harbor is to protect them areas more sensitive as the face.
The cold is very aggressive to the skin of the face, so you should protect it with highly nutritious products.
According to us explain them experts of Eucerin, in winter, with the cold, the skin reacts "narrowing them vessels blood to protect the body facing the loss excessive of heat." "The temperatures cold persistent reduce the secretion of them glands Sebaceous and cause the drying of the skin".
Moisturizes whenever you need your hands and your lips.Two areas that are especially sensitive to drying and you must indulge much in winter to avoid suffering. Always carry your bag in a rich and nourishing hand cream and lip balm or cocoa.
The nose, forehead or Chin, which usually present a more oily skin, better endure attacks on winter, while cheeks are most affected, as well as the lips, whose thin skin may crack.
Another area of the body that also suffers a lot in winter are the hands. Not only because we do not protect them with gloves, but also because they are one of those areas that we often forget in our beauty routine. If we add you to wash them more frequently than other areas, drying is very common and more in winter.
Hydration: it is essential to prevent dryness, that translates into tension, and ultimately in premature wrinkles. Apply moisturizer all over the body after shower (avoid using hot water to dry even more skin).
How to care for your skin in winter
Forget the light textures, which are for the summer. As soon as reaches the cold you should use creams more nutritious, especially if your skin is dry. Don't leave home without your moisturizer. And if your skin is very sensitive to cold, you always carry with you a jar to be able to reapply at any time, as tension notes.
- for your face.
If your skin is very sensitive and tends to Redden, incorporates to your beauty routine serums and creams anti-redness.
- Products anti-redness
In winter also there are that protect it from the Sun. May not need a sunscreen if your cream already includes sunscreen, but if not, yes you must throw you over guard.
- Don't forget the sun protection factor.
In the evening, take advantage to give your skin an extra hydration using moisturizing and repairing masks once a week. And then applying a nourishing cream and facial oils.
- Moisturizing and repairing masks.
Two areas that are especially sensitive to the dryness and that you must pamper much in winter to avoid that suffer. Always carry your bag in a rich and nourishing hand cream and lip balm or cocoa.
- Moisturizes whenever you need your hands and your lips.
Associate the idea of drinking water with the summer and the heat, but in winter also you must hydrate you by inside. Besides the effect of drying wind and cold, the heating causes environmental dryness. Get used to drinking water throughout the day to stay well hydrated on the inside.
- Drink water.
Not is the unique, but yes one of them ingredients more important for fight against the drying, so seeks creams and serums with acid hyaluronic so your skin has all the hydration that need in winter.
- Star ingredient: hyaluronic acid.
Our selection of creams and treatments to take care of your skin in winter.
Amara Organics Vitamin C Serum for Face 20% with Hyaluronic Acid
Click any picture below to enlarge it.
- 100% HASSLE-FREE GUARANTEE: If you're not happy for any reason, simply contact us and we'll give you a full refund, no questions asked and no need to return the bottle.
- POWERFUL ACNE TREATMENT: Our customers report that our Vitamin C Serum helps to clear up acne, prevent breakouts, shrink pores, and minimize the appearance of acne scars.
- YOU'LL LOVE HOW IT FEELS: Goes on silky smooth and sinks right into skin with no greasy or sticky residue. Can be used under moisturizer and makeup.
- SUPERIOR RESULTS: Our potent 20% Vitamin C Serum contains STAY-C® 50, a stable form of Vitamin C that's clinically proven to stimulate collagen, reduce wrinkles, brighten skin, fade age spots, and even skin tone.
- QUALITY YOU CAN TRUST: Natural and organic ingredients with no harsh chemicals, no parabens, and no artificial colors or fragrances. Vegan & Cruelty-Free. Made in the USA.